YOUR VOICE IS CRUCIAL. We are receiving an overwhelming positive response from the public. The most common question is, “How can we help?“
PARTICIPATE : in NoNotoriety’s unified public call to action which will be directed toward media outlets, reporters and journalists.. It’s as easy as sending a tweet, posting on Facebook, sending an email or making a quick call.
ACT : Every single voice counts. Contact and challenge your local and national media sources i.e. newspapers, magazines, TV/Cable networks and/or radio stations:
- direct media sources to NoNotoriety.com and ask them to take the NoNotoriety Challenge
- ask media to adopt a NoNotoriety policy when covering individuals who commit acts of rampage mass violence
- encourage the media to take the focus away from the perpetrator and to shift the focus to the victims and heroes
- share your personal call to action on social media and ask other to join
- develop a letter to the editor showing your support
- please to give kudos to media sources on a job well done
- include hashtag #nonotoriety on social media
SHARE : Stories and links from the following content on our website.